Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Great Things Are Happening!

I am now officially a member of Romance Writers of America! This was one of the goals I had set for myself for 2006.

Yesterday, Freya's Bowers' Managing Editor, Marci, announced that submissions of novel length or greater would be offered in print beginning this fall. What a wonderful surprise! I have my 5-book contemporary series, Yesterday's Innocence that I have always wanted to get into print. While LSB (Liquid Silver Books) had wanted me to resubmit after adding a few more sensual and/or love scenes, it would have been ebook format. With encouragement from Marci and Faith, I have submitted the first book - The Learning Curve - of the series to Freya's Bower for possible publishing! IN PRINT FORMAT! How great can that be?!

Freya's Bower is making waves in the world of epublishing and quickly rising to the top of the long list of epublishers in their own right. And now to announce moving into print! That's just fantastic! Way to go, FB! You make the authors proud to be a part of your expanding growth!

2 Comments:

Blogger Monique said...

Congrats on the RWA deal! It's a goal I'm trying to set for myself as well. You're going to have to tell me all about it, ok? :)

Keep up the great work, too. That cover you made for Freya's is beautiful. Do you use Photoshop? I love that program.

Oh, btw, I added you to my links on my blog page, ok?

3:45 PM, August 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I joined RWA this year, too--and that's great about FB going to print!

7:06 PM, August 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home