Friday, February 16, 2007

What's Happpening!

I just picked up a parttime cover artist position with Twilight Fantasies Publications!

Mrs. Giggles reviewed The Goblin, The Witch, and the Single Girl. While she gave it a 68 (high average) rating, she did state she liked my "voice" and would enjoy the story even more should I make it longer. I'm not complaining, because as any author will tell you, you have to either have balls of steel to submit your work to her for review, or just be straight, flatout out of your mind to do it. Of course, some of us could just have masochist tendencies.

I'm not sure what's going on with all the review sites that my Goblin novella was submitted, but very few have reviewed it to-date. So, I've begun submitting it to more sites.

Still no word yet from my publisher on when The Learning Curve is going to be released. Hopefully, soon as I've gotten several emails from readers who are anxiously awaiting its release.

2 Comments:

Blogger Isabelle Santiago said...

First of all, how awesome about your cover artist position! You completely deserve that, since yours just continue to blow me away. :) You're gonna make many authors very happy.

That's weird about the review sites not getting back to you regarding the book. Maybe you should email them, check in, just in case.

And Woohoo on the review from Mrs. Giggles. I've heard she's a toughie. You've definitely got guts.

4:45 PM, February 17, 2007  
Blogger Tempest Knight said...

Congrats on both the new part-time job and the review! :)

10:40 PM, February 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home