Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Why Am I So Quiet???


After years of suffering with diabetes (dialysis) and rectal cancer, my darling husband - Larry - passed away at our home on October 16, 2008. I have been on hiatus for the past year while caring for him 24/7. This past year has been extremely hard beginning in January when he had his first heart attack; to be followed by TIAs (mini-strokes); and the devastating news in April when we were informed he may have six months. (Larry was unable to have radiation due to multiple medical problems and surgery was "iffy" early on in the detection.) He has always been my shelter and refuge from the storms; my light in the darkness; and, the laughter in my heart and soul.
I hope to be back writing and designing coverart by mid-2009.

1 Comments:

Blogger Isabelle Santiago said...

My deepest and most heartfelt condolences Canice. *hugs* You've been missed, but take all the time you need.

1:01 PM, December 17, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home