Wednesday, August 09, 2006

WoooHooo! 4 Cups from Coffee Time Romance!

I am really psyched about this review!

Excerpt from Ms. Barry's email to me:
I hope you enjoy reading my review as much as I enjoyed your book. ... Tonja B.

Excerpt from Ms. Barry's review of Beyond the Maze :
Beyond The Maze is a wonderful book. I felt like I had traveled back in time with Aubiranna. This is a tantalizing and passionate read. The characters and setting are well described and very realistic. I can't wait for Ms. Brown-Porter's next book.

Reviewed by: Tonjasturn, Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance
Rated: 4 Cups out of 5

To read the complete review, visit: http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/BookRevie...ondthemaze.html

1 Comments:

Blogger Two Voices Publishing said...

Congratulations on the great review! Here's to many more!

4:43 PM, August 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home