Thursday, February 22, 2007

Just Notes...

I just found out last week that the first book in my 5-book series (Yesterday's Innocence: The Learning Curve) should be out somewhere around the 7th of March. It seems the final edits got "lost in the shuffle" and it is now back in the proofers' hands. I got an apology for the error from the publisher, and it should get some added exposure/promotion since it is being released near their anniversary date.

I will also find out next Thursday whether or not "Something Strange About Angelina" made the Amber Quill Press cut. I'm hoping it did! (Well DUH!) This is the first dark fantasy/thriller I've written, and I am very pleased with it.

Still working on the edits prior to sending to my publisher, the 2nd book in the Yesterday's Innocence series entitled "InnocentLies/Dangerous Truths".

Does anyone else have a tight schedule? Or, is it just me? LOL

1 Comments:

Blogger Isabelle Santiago said...

My days are booked from the moment I wake up til I get to bed at night. Between work, rehearsals, keeping house, writing, and religious activities, I'm surprised I find time to eat. Then again, I don't always. lol So yea, I know what you mean. But big thumbs up on the Yesterday's Innocence series! Glad you first one is coming!

11:32 AM, February 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home