Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'm Still Here...

I'm slowly coming around. Just when I think I've got my feet back on the ground, I trip. While I've met someone else...and thank God, he understands me...I am still reeling from the loss of my hubby (Larry) last October. I thought I was ready to get back to writing (and edits) and take on coverart for two publishers, but I'm just not there mentally. Sitting for long periods just doesn't happen. Concentration and desire to create anything just isn't flowing. While I'd love to write again...and design covers...to do so at this point would be unfair to my readers and to the authors that want that artwork which screams "THIS IS IT!" So, I'm dealing with my mental/emotional demons. I miss all my friends here, and hope all of you are experiencing much success! I'll be back....in time....when it's right.

1 Comments:

Blogger appleguy3@live.com said...

How to ebooks
has a ton of great free ebooks!

10:21 PM, September 23, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home