Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Author Chat on TRS tonight...

Well, I guess I shouldn't have expected too much, since it is so close to Christmas and everyone is doing last minute purchases, but I at least expected certain individuals to show, that didn't. I had a great time, so don't get me wrong. Gave away a copy of The Goblin novella to a great lady by the name of Sheila. I guess I'm just in a funk and probably shouldn't even post this. But, heck...it's my blog...so, here it is!

Hopefully, The Learning Curve will be released soon. Maybe that will help lift my spirits. I don't know. In the words of my DH....bah-humbug!

1 Comments:

Blogger Miranda Heart said...

Hey sis. I'm sooo sorry I couldn't make it. I tried and tried to break away but the house was a crazy mess at fifteen till eight and things just now calmed down. this was my night off and I'm not even going to be able to have time to get anything done. I am glad the chat went well. Love you and hope to talk to you soon.

11:18 PM, December 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home