Thursday, March 29, 2007

My First Book Signing Scheduled

Hello Everyone! Well, it's definite. My first REAL book signing will be on April 27th at a huge week long Book Fair. I'm thrilled that the organizer contacted me. As a matter of fact, he's been trying to pin me down for a date that I could be there. LOL So, on Friday, April 27th, I'll be THE author of the day! How cool is that? I'm so excited, and have so much to do in the way of planning.

BUT, I'd like to do something special for FB and WCP and its authors. No reason not to showcase all of us in one fell swoop here in Virginia. So, if any of you would like to send me autographed books, bookmarks, candy, etc. for me to include in a huge Giveaway to one lucky person that day, please email me at CaniceBPorter(at)aol(dot)com. I'll send you my mailing address and you can get your donations in the mail to me. I'll need them no later than April 24th. That'll give me at least 2 days to do all the final touches on the basket.

I'll be sure to post pictures on my website of the event as well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Isabelle Santiago said...

Nice! That sounds like fun. ;) You must be psyched. Definitely post pics. I can't wait to see them.

10:13 PM, April 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home