Monday, April 23, 2007

Back in the land of Oz..

Sheesh! Yeah, just plain 'sheesh'... I'm glad last week is gone! Anyway, looking forward... I've added a new page to my website. It has all the coverart I've designed to-date. Working on one now for another epublisher. This is going to be short, but felt I had to make at least one entry.

My booksigning - my first ever - is this Friday (04/27) at a large warehouse book fair near Charlottesville, VA. So, I'm busy getting that stuff taken care of. I've got about 7 chapters of edits to do that I fell behind on last week while my computer was down. And, I don't even want to go there!

So, check back over the weekend. Hopefully, I'll have some pictures to share!

2 Comments:

Blogger Isabelle Santiago said...

Ohhh, a booksigning! How neat! I can't wait to see pictures. :) Good to see you back, I was just thinking it'd been a while. *hugs*

9:36 PM, April 23, 2007  
Blogger Debbie Mumford said...

Howdy, Canice!!

Surprise! I tagged you! Check out my blog for details.

12:04 AM, May 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home