Friday, July 14, 2006

Thank God, I'm Home!

It's been tough trying to keep up with all that is going on andwith my writing. Personally, I haven't been able to write since hubby's tumor diagnosis. Now with his eye surgeries and all the running back and forth to Duke University's Eye Center...well, it's been tough. As a matter of fact, it's been so tough, I'm not even going dancing this week! I just don't have the energy.

Anyway, I finally read Bachelor Number Four written by Megan Hart. I even got the review written and submitted to my editor at Romance Divas this morning! WoooHooo! It's published by Amber Quill Press and has a heat rating of 2. Just spicy enough to keep things moving along. It's a great read!

I still have A Taste of Temptation by author Gayle Eden to read. Then, I'll write my review. I love historicals!

Maybe I'll be able to write on my own stuff in another week or two. In the meantime, have you bought my historical time travel, Beyond the Maze, yet? No! Oh My! It's a great quick read and at only $2.00 (USD)! You can read an excerpt and purchase it at http://www.freyasbower.com/content/view/65/88 . Okay...so...what are you waiting for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home