Thursday, June 01, 2006

So Proud of my Friend!

My friend, Miranda Heart, has now joined the ranks of being a published author! I'm so happy for her. Below is the blurb for her erotic Bites ebook published by Freya's Bower at www.freyasbower.com. You'll find it under the Capture/Bondage section. Way to go, sissy!

Michael can not believe that his submissive Trisha has been so passive lately. Tonight is their eight-year anniversary and he has a surprise for her that she will not soon forget.

The night after their anniversary Trisha blatantly disobeys an order to stay home. Her insubordination does not go unnoticed and her master gives her another night that cures her of her insubordinate behavior for good.
Rating: Sizzling
Book Length: Bites
Price: $2.00

3 Comments:

Blogger Miranda Heart said...

Sis thanks so much for putting me up here. I'm really really excited about this. Also, I know I'm a big blind slacker, but I just saw your banner. LOVE IT! I want one... whaaaaaa

Love ya

9:19 PM, June 01, 2006  
Blogger Bebe said...

Good luck, Miranda!

11:51 PM, June 07, 2006  
Blogger Babe King said...

wow- nice blog, you clever little computer whizz you

7:52 AM, June 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home