Thursday, June 22, 2006

BEYOND THE MAZE Release & Contest!

Freya's Bower editor, Marci Baun, informed me yesterday that my Bites! ebook, BEYOND THE MAZE, will be released on Monday! I can't thank Marci and Faith enough for all their hard work! They've been terrific!

This ebook is composed of two short stories that are based on common elements/themes. BEYOND THE MAZE is a "Tangy" historical time travel romantica. Meet Aubrianna Sheffield, a self-employed, confident young woman of today. And find out how she ends up bumping headlong into the dashing Lord Keane Hamilton Chadwick IV on the grounds of Chadwick Manor Estates. Both lay claim to the property. And both have legal rights to the property. However, clashing over owner rights isn't all they find themselves up against!

I am also announcing that I'll be holding a "Release Day Celebration Contest"! I'll be giving away a FREE copy of BEYOND THE MAZE to one lucky winner! Just send me an email with BEYOND THE MAZE Contest in the Subject line along with your name between 12:01am Monday morning and before midnight (Eastern Time) Monday night. I'll draw the lucky winner's name on Tuesday, June 27th and notify you by email that day.

You can purchase a copy at http://www.freyasbower.com on Monday!

2 Comments:

Blogger Miranda Heart said...

Congrats sis!!!! That contest looks like fun.

1:33 PM, June 23, 2006  
Blogger Debbie Mumford said...

Congratulations!!! Your release day is here!

Be sure to bask ALL DAY long.

Woo Hoo!!!!!

---Debbie

9:53 AM, June 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home