Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!

First, I'd like to thank everyone who took the time to enter my contest making it far more successful than I had ever imagined it would be! It was great fun, and I truly enjoyed my day of "basking in the sun". So, now for the winner....

Doesn't it just kill you when people take forever to announce the winner? Yep...me, too! And the winner is...

*drum roll, please*

bubblygiggles (Marie)! Congratulations!!! Marie is a Canadian romance reader. It's really great to give books to your target audience! I'll have to do this again! So, make sure you watch for future contests...you could win a FREE copy of BEYOND THE MAZE and/or some really great prizes!

If you can't wait to read the book, you can always purchase it at Freya's Bower!

Thanks again, everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Silma said...

WOOOHOOO! Congrats!

9:56 PM, June 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home